The family office was originally created to address the personal needs of the Group’s founders. It now aims to serve families that have a complex wealth situation and that want to preserve, grow and pass on that wealth to future generations.
The family office offers highly specialized services, including:
- advice from a trustworthy person;
- growth and transfer of a family company or private wealth;
- legal, tax and administrative monitoring of wealth;
- overview and analysis of all financial assets;
- access to all management strategies available in the market ;
- optimization of the holding of unlisted securities;
- delegation of the accounting, monitoring and administration of those securities;
- creation and management of a foundation that advises on governance issues.
Meeschaert Family Office is the Group’s high-end brand, with operations in France, the United States and Belgium.